GUIDE TO TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR (BUSINESS) VISA
The UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa route is highly recommended for non-European Entrepreneurs (For Example Indian, Chinese and other Asians) who have potential business start up ideas can come here to UK to set up their own new business or by investing in existing businesses in the UK. The Entrepreneurs must have invest £200,000 or have to get access £50,000 investment funds from UK, Venture Capitals (FCA Registered) or Seed funding in UK for your new business ideas.
If you want to invest (Money or Idea) and migrate to the UK, Tier 1 Entrepreneur route is perfect for you and also gain access to the following Benefits.
- Be your own boss in UK – under the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, you will be able to work as a Self-employed and live anywhere in the UK. Wings Global Navigator will help you to set up your business, as soon as you reach UK.
- You need not be alone in UK – you can bring your family, including your Spouse (Wife) and any children under 18. (If your Spouse want to work, she can work full time in UK to support your business family additionally as well)
- Free Education – Your kids have access to great UK education system and enjoy free schools.
- Free Health Care – your full family can access to the UK’s NHS (National Health Services) healthcare system and Treatments.
- Permanent Residency & UK Citizenship – You are qualified to apply permanent residency within 5 years or after 5 years, it depends on your business. The Citizenship will be after 6 years in UK, you can obtain UK Citizenship.
- Earn in Pounds – improve your living standard.
ENTREPRENEUR (BUSINESS) VISA REQUIREMENTS
Wings Global Navigator and our legal partners will guide you through the entire process, from free initial assessment, applying UK Visa and setting your business in UK.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa applications are assessed using a point based system; applicants must score a full 95 points to be granted a visa.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur points table
|Having access to at least £200,000 of direct (Cash) investment funds OR
having at least £50,000 from one of the following:· One or more registered venture capital firms· One or more UK Entrepreneurial seed funding competitions· One or more UK government departments
|Having investment funds that are held in a regulated financial institution||25|
|Having investment funds that are free to spend||25|
|Having access to the required maintenance funds||10|
|Meeting the required level of English language proficiency||10|
Tier 1 Entrepreneur applicants must have funds available to support themselves during their stay; the amount of maintenance funds required depends whether the applicant is making an initial visa application, or applying for an extensions. Initial applicants must have funds of at least £3,310, while those applying to extend their visa must have funds of at least £945.
All applicants must have had this amount consistently for 3 months (90 Days) or more.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur applicants must provide several documents with their application, these include:
- Current passport and/or other travel documents
- A separate passport photograph
- Proof that they have access to between £50,000 and £200,000 of funds to invest
- Their business plan
- Proof that they can support themselves financially during their stay, such as bank statements
- Proof that they meet the Tier 2 English Language requirements, such as English language test results
- A clear tuberculosis (TB) test result letter, if the applicant is from one of the countries on the Home Office’s TB testing list.
- A criminal record certificate from any country they have lived in for more than one year in the past ten years
VISA APPLICATION FEES
How much you pay for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa depends on your situation, where you are and how you apply.
|Who you’re applying for||Apply online or by post||Apply in person outside the UK|
|All dependants||£1,228 each person||£982 each person|
HOW LONG YOU CAN STAY
- Initially you can come to the UK with a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months. (Apply in UK from some other visa, you will be getting 3 years only)
- You can apply to extend this visa for another 2 years if you’re already in this category and 3 years if you’re switching to it from another category.
- You will be able to apply for Permanent Residency settlement(known as ILR – ‘Indefinite leave to remain’) once you’ve been in the UK for 5 years.
- You will be able to apply UK Citizenship, once you have complete 6 years in UK as Tier 1 Entrepreneur. If you don’t want UK Citizenship, you can stay in UK as Permanent Residency (ILR) status with your pride.
FURTHER INFORMATION, HELP, AND ADVICE
Wings Global Navigator team of specialists will help you to design your full application process Please contact +44 (0) 2030020952 or Email email@example.com