GUIDE TO TIER 1 INVESTOR (BUSINESS) VISA
The UK Tier 1 Investor visa route is highly recommended for non-European Investor (For Example Indian, Chinese and other Asians) who willing to invest £2,000,000 or more in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
If you want to invest £2,000,000 (£2 million) Money and migrate to the UK, Tier 1 Investor route is perfect for you and also gain access to the following Benefits.
- Be your own boss in UK – under the Tier 1 Investor visa, you will be able to work as a Self-employed and live anywhere in the UK. Wings Global Navigator will help you to set up your business, as soon as you reach UK.
- You need not be alone in UK – you can bring your family, including your Spouse (Wife) and any children under 18. (If your Spouse wants to work, she can work full time in UK to support your business family additionally as well)
- Free Education – Your kids have access to great UK education system and enjoy free schools.
- Free Health Care – your full family can access to the UK’s NHS (National Health Services) healthcare system and Treatments.
- Permanent Residency & UK Citizenship – You are qualified to apply permanent residency within 5 years or after 5 years, it depends on your business. The Citizenship will be after 6 years in UK, you can obtain UK Citizenship.
- Earn in Pounds – improve your living standard.
INVESTOR (BUSINESS) VISA REQUIREMENTS
Wings Global Navigator and our legal partners will guide you through the entire process, from free initial assessment, applying UK Visa and setting your business in UK.
The UK Tier 1 Investor visa key eligibility requirements, must have access to at least £2,000,000 (£2 million) in investment funds to apply. Tier 1 Investor applicants must score 75 points for their visa to be granted. The following table gives a detailed breakdown of how points are awarded for this visa.
Tier 1 Investor applicants do not need to provide proof of their English language proficiency or their access to maintenance funds.
Tier 1 Investor points table
|Having at least £2,000,000 of your own money to invest in the UK, and:
· Evidence of how much money you have
· Evidence of where the money is held
· Proof that you’ve had the money for longer than 3 months OR;
· Proof of how you obtained the money
· Proof that the money is available to spend in the UK
|Having at least £2,000,000 of your partner’s money, and:
· Proof that you are married or in a civil partnership OR;
· Proof that you have been in a relationship for more than 2 years
· A statement of your partner’s permission for you to invest the money in the UK AND;
· A statement from a solicitor that your partner’s statement of permission is legally valid and not falsified
Tier 1 Investor applicants must provide several documents with their application, these include:
- Current passport and/or other travel documents
- A separate passport photograph
- A clear tuberculosis (TB) test result letter, if the applicant is from one of the countries on the Home Office’s TB testing list, found here (link)
- A criminal record certificate from any country they have lived in for more than one year in the past ten years
- The evidence outlined in the Tier 1 Investor points table above
VISA APPLICATION FEES
You must pay £1,561 to apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa online or by post. The fee is the same if you’re extending or switching visas.
Fees for applying and extending in person
You can use the super premium service to apply or extend in person.
You must pay a one-off fee of £10,500, plus £2,030 for each person applying.
You can use this service for up to 4 ‘main applicants’ and a maximum of 10 people per visit. ‘Main applicants’ are the people with access to the investment funds.
HOW LONG YOU CAN STAY
- Initially you can come to the UK with a Tier 1 (Investor) visa for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months. (Apply in UK from some other visa, you will be getting 3 years only)
- You can apply to extendthis visa for another 2 years if you’re already in this category.
- You will be able to apply for Permanent Residency settlement(known as ILR – ‘Indefinite leave to remain’) once you’ve been in the UK for 5 years. (If you apply to settle after 2 years if you invest £10 million and if you apply to settle after 3 years if you invest £5 million).
- You will be able to apply UK Citizenship, once you have complete 6 years in UK as Tier 1 Investor. If you don’t want UK Citizenship, you can stay in UK as Permanent Residency (ILR) status with your pride.
FURTHER INFORMATION, HELP, AND ADVICE
Wings Global Navigator team of specialists will help you to design your full application process Please contact +44 (0) 2030020952 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org